Anika L. Sanda, MD
Practice / Group:Prima Medical Group- Mill Valley Pediatrics
655 Redwood Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Dr. Sanda thoroughly enjoys primary care pediatrics and values the close relationships she develops with her patients and families. She views each encounter with her patients as an opportunity to provide education and preventative care. She has received grants to promote literacy and has managed obesity and adolescent screening programs. Dr. Sanda has an interest in pediatric behavioral medicine, adolescent health, and chronic disease management. Outside of medicine, Dr. Sanda enjoys gardening, biking and hiking with her family and is looking forward to exploring Northern California.
University of California, Davis
Children's Hospital of Orange County, Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics
Professional Societies & Affiliations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
Honors & Awards
- University of California, Los Angeles, Magna Cum Laude
- University of California, Davis, Excellence in Epidemiology Award
- University of Boston, Reach Out and Read Community Grant'