At Marin General Hospital, we’re not content with just treating people when they are sick. We consider it our responsibility to improve the health and well-being of the community we serve. Our robust employee Wellness @ Work program has helped us care for our employees by supporting the adoption of healthy habits and attitudes that contribute to positive well-being. This program has not only had an enthusiastic response from participants, but has earned Marin General Hospital the “SF Bay Area Healthiest Employer” award every year, since 2015. We also earned the “North Bay Business Times Healthiest Companies” award in 2015 and 2016.
Now, we are excited to offer this award-winning employee wellness program to local businesses! Our corporate program includes education, exercise classes, health and fitness screenings, and support from trained wellness professionals.
Benefits to Employers and Employees
A sense of well-being is good for people, good for businesses, and essential for building winning teams. These programs are designed to:
- Increase employee productivity, satisfaction, and engagement
- Allow employees to experience better work-life integration
- Enhance your employees’ experience
- Increase employee engagement
- Manage medical costs
- Improve well-being
- Attract and retain talent
Corporate Wellness @ Work participants are able to better manage stress, increase activity, lose weight, lower blood pressure, and improve lab values such as blood sugar and cholesterol. Employers can also benefit from a reduction in absenteeism and worker’s compensation claims, a decreased insurance spend, and a boost in employee engagement and morale.
- Health Screenings: Blood Pressure, Grip Strength, Glucose Screening, Hip to Waist Ratio, and Body Max Index (BMI)
- Fitness Testing: Strength, Balance, & Flexibility Tests, Body Composition, and Cardio Step Test
- Lunch-n-Learns: 1-hour presentations on health, wellness, and self-care/mindfulness (sample topics are available by request)
- “Ask a Dietitian”: schedule onsite visits and nutrition Q&A with our registered dietitian
- Fitness Classes: Zumba, Core & Strength, Stretching, Boot Camp, and Local Wellness Hikes – all terrific team-building activities (other classes are available by request).
- Worksite Wellness Fairs: We will coordinate FUN, interactive, and informative events customized for your workplace.
- Wellness Challenges: Wellness challenges are great for building a sense of camaraderie and positive competition. We can help you set up a variety of challenges including but not limited to Weight Loss, Step Challnege, Holiday Weight Maintenance, and Gratitude Challenges.
Putting Corporate Wellness @ Work to Work for Your Business
Corporate wellness – like a good pair of hiking shose – is not one-size fits all. We partner with companies both large and small, each with unique needs, to offer our services a la carte. Our wellness experts will come to you and tailor a program to your business’s size and needs. The cost will depend on the program we create together. You can choose what best fits your business and your employees.
Contact us today for more information on Corporate Wellness @ Work, or to set up an appointment with a program representative, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 1-415-925-7039.