At Marin General Hospital, we consider it our responsibility to expand health within our community. Our employee Wellness @ Work program has helped us care for our employees by supporting the adoption of healthy habits and attitudes that contribute to positive well-being. Our employees are enthusiastic about our robust program that has earned the “SF Bay Area Healthiest Employer” award for three years in a row and the “North Bay Business Times Healthiest Employer” award for the past two years.
Now, we are excited to offer this award-winning employee wellness program to local businesses in Marin! This corporate program includes education, exercise classes, health & fitness screenings, and support from trained wellness professionals.
Benefits to Employers and Employees
Healthy and happy employees are good for business. These programs are designed to:
- Increase employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Allow employees to experience better work-life integration.
- Enhance your employees’ experience.
- Manage medical costs.
- Improve well-being.
- Attract and retain talent.
Program participants find ways to better manage stress, increase activity, lose weight, lower blood pressure, and improve lab values such as blood sugar and cholesterol. Employers can also benefit from a reduction in absenteeism and worker’s compensation claims, a decreased insurance spend, and a boost in employee morale and engagement in their work.
Putting Corporate Wellness @ Work to Work for Your Business
Our wellness experts come directly to you and provide services at your workplace. We understand that every business has unique needs; that is why we are offering Corporate Wellness @ Work a la carte. You can choose what fits best for your business and your employees!
- Health Screenings: Blood Pressure, Grip Strength, Glucose Screening, Hip to Waist Ratio, Body Max Index (BMI).
- Fitness Testing: Strength, Balance, and Flexibility Tests, Body Composition.
- Health Education: 1-hour “Lunch-n-Learn” presentations on health, wellness and self-care (sample topics are available by request).
- Health Education: “Ask a Dietitian” - schedule onsite visits and nutrition Q&A with our registered dietitians.
- Fitness Classes: Zumba, Core & Strength, Stretching, Boot Camp - a terrific team-building activity (other classes are available by request).
- Worksite Wellness Fairs: We will coordinate FUN, interactive, and informative customized events for your workplace.
- Wellness Challenges: Wellness challenges are great for building a sense of community and positive competition. Our successful challenges include but are not limited to Weight Loss, Steps, Holiday Weight Maintenance, and Gratitude Challenges.
For more information on Corporate Wellness @ Work, or to set up an appointment with a program representative, email: email@example.com or call us at: 1-415-925-7039.