If you are a member of the Marin General Hospital Medical Staff all online resources are available to you whether you are on or off the hospital campus through the Marin General Hospital Intranet.
- On-site Location: Use the following link to go to the Physician Section of the Marin General Hospital Intranet.
- Off-site/External Location: You will be logging into the Marin General Hospital Intranet and will be prompted to enter your user ID and password. This is the same user ID and password you use when logging into WebStation for Physicians (WSP) and Paragon. Upon login, the Physician Section will open.
Your Marin General Hospital Webmail Account can also be accessed from any computer using your user ID and password.
If you are a Marin General Hospital Physician and would like to update your physician profile, please contact us.
- Paragon System Update (11/3/2016)
- This Week in Information Technology (10/28/2016)
- Paragon 13.0.3 Upgrade - Important Changes (10/19/2016)
- Campus Parking Plan Phase 1, Effective October 21 (10/15/2016)
- 2016 Mandatory Requirements for Immunization, PDD/TST and Mask Fit Testing (9/15/2016)
- Sending Secure Emails (8/29/2016)
- MGH 2.0 - Parking Update (8/26/2016)
- Cyber Security Critical iOS Update (8/25/2016)