Expressive Arts Therapy integrates art, movement, guided imagery, writing, reflection, and meditation to support your personal journey. This interactive class provides a creative outlet to help transform various feelings and emotions. Through creative expression, you will draw on the wisdom of your body and imagination to access your inner healing abilities. No previous art experience is necessary. All art supplies are provided.
What are the benefits?
- Increased emotional and physical well-being
- Renewed self-confidence and sense of hope
- Enhanced self-discovery, insight, and sense of empowerment
- Development of new coping skills for stress relief
"I leave the group feeling stronger emotionally and mentally. I feel reconnected and realigned with positive intent." ~ Linda
- Practitioner: Astrid Mackwitz, MA
- Date: Every Wednesday, from 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Cost: $20/Class (2.5 hours), $120/6-Week Class Series. Payment is due at time of service – Scholarships are available for those in need of financial assistance.
- RSVP: Space is limited, RSVP suggested. Drop-ins will be accommodated if space is available. To schedule an appointment, please call: 1-415-925-7620
Download the flyer for more information.