The "Panic to Powerful" Program for Cancer Patients
Date: Thursday, September 28
Location: 1350 S. Eliseo Drive, Lobby Atrium, Greenbrae
Registration: Call 1-415-925-7688 to register.
“You have cancer.” All it takes is those three little words to flip your world upside down.
The first reaction is usually panic. Yes, this is normal, but it’s also counter productive. What’s worse, it can get in the way of the healing process. The Cancer Journey’s Panic to Powerful Program offers tools and techniques cancer patients can use to manage their panic — and find their power.
Join us at this free workshop presented by The Cancer Journey’s President and Co-Founder, Shariann Tom, where you will:
- Gain peace by learning about your panic
- Feel supported knowing what to do when panic arises
- Use The Cancer Journey’s proprietary tools to find a new and strong ally in your powerful self
- Remember that you are more than your cancer as you reacquaint yourself with your hopes and dreams
- Be energized by self-discovery, new learning, and a stimulating community
Cancer patients and survivors and their caregivers and loved ones are all encouraged to attend.
About the Instructor
Shariann is Co-Founder and President of The Cancer Journey and a Master Cancer Journey Coach. As a 5-time cancer survivor, Shariann has faced cancer both with and without a coach. The profound contrast between facing cancer alone and having the support of a coach inspired Shariann to start a movement dedicated to cancer patients, caregivers, and survivors. Her company, the Cancer Journey, is the first cancer coaching and cancer coach training company in the US.