Diabetes Prevention ProgramIf you could change your future, would you?
Date & Time: This program is offered on a rolling schedule.
Location: 1100 South Eliseo Drive, Suite 2, Greenbrae
Registration is required: To register, call: 1-415-925-7370
Our year long prevention program is designed to reduce your chance of developing type 2 diabetes by 58%! The expert team at Braden Diabetes Center would like to help you learn how to take control of your health. This in-depth program will teach you:
- How to set wellness and nutritional goals based on your own unique needs
- Innovative ideas for healthy eating and lasting behavior change
- Exercise options to fit your lifestyle Plus, take home helpful educational resources. It’s your health. Understand the risks associated with pre-diabetes and take action now.
A Flexible Schedule
Sessions become less frequent as you master the life skills you need to control your blood sugar. The schedule is as follows:
- Weeks 1–16: One-hour weekly group sessions
- Weeks 17–24: One-hour every other week group sessions
- Weeks 25–48: One-hour monthly group sessions
- Two individual digital makeup sessions
Afternoon and morning sessions will be available to accommodate a range of schedules. Our team can work with you to find a time that works best for you.
Download the flyer for more information...